LIUGONG 20ton High Quality Hydraulic Excavators New Digger machine Pump Hydraulic 920E for sale
1. Unmatched performance driven by the Cum Engine enhances torque output with more power and breakout force at lower engine speeds.
2. Options for auxiliary hydraulic piping include bidirectional variable high flow line, an additional line for rotating attachments and also a single acting line. The quick coupler further ensures you get the most out of your machine by easily switching between a wide range of attachments to suit any application.
3. Ergonomically designed cab for LiuGong E series excavator, with great visibility, expansive room, new multi-function LCD monitor, automatic air conditioner, large storage space, provide most comfortable working environment
4. Hydraulic request signals detect activity, decreasing and increasing engine speed as required. Power is supplied only as needed, achieving optimum fuel efficiency.
|Operating weight with cab||21500kg|
|Maximum travel speed(heigh)||5.3km/h|
|Maximum travel speed(low)||3.0km/h|
|Maximum swing speed||12/10.5rpm|
|Arm breakout force||97kn|
|Arm breakout force power boost||105kn|
|Bucket breakout force||140kn|
|Bucket breakout force power boost||152.5kn|
|Track shoe width(std)||600mm|
|Digging reach on ground||9685mm|
|Vertical wall digging depth||5080mm|
|Minimum front swing radius||3090mm|
|Emission||EPT Tier2/Tier 3/EU Stage II/Stage IIIA|
|System maximum flow||2*224L/min(2*59gal/min)|
What Are The Terms Of After Sales Service?
During the guaranteed period, service of guarantee will be supplied on condition that the machine itself appears to have defects. We will supply the maintenance component parts of the machine free of charge.
We also offer engineer training and technology supporting during machine all life
Overseas engineer service is also available if it is agreed by both parties.
How Long Is The Delivery Time?
In the case of stock, the delivery time is 7 days after receipt of the balance. In the case of non-stock, the delivery time is 25 days
Which Payment Terms Can We Accept?
Normally we can accept T/T term or L/C term.
(1) On T/T term. 30% by T/T as down payment , the balance will be paid before shipment.
(2) On L/C term. Irrevocable Letter of Credit at sight.