Zoomlion 35 Ton RT35 2021 hot sale Rough Terrain Crane
1. Maneuverable and robust drive
• Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer chassis;
• Fully hydraulic steering system;
• Variable steering modes, front-wheel steer,four-wheel steer and crab steer;short vehicle length and small turning radius provide the crane with maximum maneuverability and flexibility in narrow job sites
2. Excellent off-road capability
• Big ground clearance and departure / approach angle offer excellent off-road capability.
3. Strong gradeability
• Cummins electronically-controlled engine, automated transmission and steerable drive axlex provide reliable power output.
• Even in the condition of abrupt road resistance,the engine can also be functional.
• Four-wheel drive, hydraulic suspension and special tires optimize the vehicle’ s drive performance to its maximum, suitable for any bad roads and job sites.
4. Pick-and-carry operations
• The rough terrain crane has the ability to pick and carry loads, thus improves the working efficiency greatly.
• The crane can also carry out ”On tires“ Lifts without extending the outrigger beams in narrow job sites.
• Superior pick-and-carry ability during short-distance transit can bring great convenience to the users.
5. Single cab design
• Single cab design with large skylight provides large field of view;
• Air-cushioned seat suits to all types of figures, which can release the driver’ s or operator’ s fatigue, thus improves the working efficiency;
• The crane is fitted with air conditioning, suitable for all-weather work;
• Digital display and keyboard units,advanced data bus technology,error check and audible & acoustic alarm ensure the safety and high efficiency of the operation.
|Working performance||1||Max. rated lifting weight × working radius||kg.m||35000×3.0|
|2||Max. lifting moment of basic boom||kN.m||1344|
|3||Max.lifting moment of longest boom||kN.m||870|
|4||Max. lifting height of longest boom||m||31|
|5||Max. lifting height of jib||m||46|
|Dimensions||6||Outline dimensions (L×W×H)||mm||11935×2980×3600|
|7||Distance between outriggers (Longitudinal × transversal)||mm||6810×6800|
|8||Main boom length (completely retracted – completely extended)||mm||9800～31000|
|9||Jib length (completely retracted – completely extended)||mm||9088～15028|
|10||Main boom angle of elevation||°||-3～78|
|Working speed||12||Max.speed of single rope on the drum of main winch||m/min||150|
|13||Boom extension time||s||70|
|14||Boom retraction time||s||75|
|15||Boom derricking up time||s||46|
|16||Boom derricking down time||s||47|
|Hydraulic system||18||Rated working pressure||MPa||27|
|19||Rated working flow||L/min||400|
|20||Hydraulic oil tank capacity||L||600|
|Mass||21||Complete vehicle kerb mass||kg||32000|
|22||Front axle load||kg||15030|
|23||Rear axle load||kg||16970|
|Traveling||24||Max. traveling speed (forwards / backwards)||km/h||38/15|
|26||Treads (front / rear)||mm||2444|
|28||Min. turning radius (outer edge of the vehicle body)||m||6.5|
|29||Min. turning radius (2 wheels)||m||11.25|